Prev: Re: Need Physics Help! Next: online chats

Re: Other 25mm Aliens

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 14:28:56 -0500
Subject: Re: Other 25mm Aliens

*choke choke*

Please tell me you mean prints of the original paintings.
*he said with a nervous laugh, hands twitching*

The_Beast

"Paul O'Connor" <paul@oddworld.com> on 07/15/98 01:15:46 PM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

To:   FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
cc:    (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> As to FT size ones, does anyone else think there is a market for some
> saucers and maybe some Flash Gordon/Dan Dare style rocketships?

Don't know about the market at large, but I'd buy every one of them. I
love
the
50's sensibility in science fiction design. I've got two original matte
paintings from Forbidden Planet hanging over my desk.

Bring 'em on!

Prev: Re: Need Physics Help! Next: online chats