Prev: Bugs Mr. Rico... Zillions of 'em Next: RE: Other 25mm Aliens

Re: Need Physics Help!

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 22:24:14 +0300 (EEST)
Subject: Re: Need Physics Help!

On Tue, 14 Jul 1998, Noah Doyle wrote:

> OK, in the course of trying to get my (pseudo) realistic FT rules put
> gether, I have run into an obstacle:	I need equations!  Many SF games
have
> some, but not all, and I'm not sure that they are right.  I've got an
OK
> physics text, but it's more concerned with cars and inclined planes -
I'm
> still hashing thru to find what I need, but I'll appeal for help here.

Get Alonso-Finn University Physics Volume I.

And take some time to understand the equations. What you need is basic
dynamics and kinetics, but all things basic come with huge caveats --
understand them.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	   | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Bugs Mr. Rico... Zillions of 'em Next: RE: Other 25mm Aliens