Prev: Re: An idea for spotters for snipers Next: Re: Japanese Corporate Mercenaries

Not Re: Stardate:3000 figs..

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 15:13:00 +0200
Subject: Not Re: Stardate:3000 figs..

John Leary wrote:

>      Actually, while I really enjoy the vast majority of the comments
> that come across the wires, I do regret that I shall not meet/game
> with/game against most of persons that are reading this.
>
>      I can say from the perfect safety of distance:  MY fleet can Whip
> your fleet!!	:-)

At even points, sure. That's why I like those "use all ships you bring"
battles ;-) And dislike Nova Cannon <g> (No, I'm not serious... My ships
are divided into several distinct fleets, many of which would rather
fire
at one another than at a common enemy <g>)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: An idea for spotters for snipers Next: Re: Japanese Corporate Mercenaries