Prev: Re: GZG-ICQ online chat Next: RE: Japonese Corporate Mercenaries color scheme

Re: GZG-ICQ online chat

From: "Jared E Noble" <JNOBLE2@m...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 15:02:06 -0900
Subject: Re: GZG-ICQ online chat

>On Tue, 14 Jul 1998 10:54:27 -0500, Stuart Ford <smford@execpc.com>
wrote:

>>The Time: 10pm EST, 7pm PST - Until the last person logs.
>
>Of course, you didn't give the actual date...
>
>I have ICQ. What's keeping the rest of you?
>

>Allan Goodall		agoodall@sympatico.ca

Ummm, can you say "Firewall"?

I knew you could!

ICQ has problems with firewalls in many instances - mine just happens to
be
one of those instances.  I'd hook it up at home, but in Alaska the time
difference kind of kills most benefit. the time of day I might be online
is
getting pretty late for most US users - I guess it would be Early
morning
across the pond in Europe.

Jared

Prev: Re: GZG-ICQ online chat Next: RE: Japonese Corporate Mercenaries color scheme