Prev: Re: GZG-ICQ online chat Next: RE: The Phalons

Re: GZG-ICQ online chat

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 17:19:22 -0600
Subject: Re: GZG-ICQ online chat

Allan Goodall wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Jul 1998 10:54:27 -0500, Stuart Ford <smford@execpc.com>
wrote:

> >The Time: 10pm EST, 7pm PST - Until the last person logs.
>
> Of course, you didn't give the actual date...

	He did say sometime later this week.  Anyone want to suggest a
day.
(Friday would be bad.  I've got to work from 4-Midnight.)

> I have ICQ. What's keeping the rest of you?

	I've got it too.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

     "Armed people are free.  No state can control those who have the
machinery and the will to resist, no mob can take their liberty and
property.  And no 220-pound thug can threaten the well being or dignity
of a 110-pound woman who had two pounds of iron to even things out."

				     --Clarissa Olson
					From "The Probability Broach"
					By L. Neil Smith

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: Re: GZG-ICQ online chat Next: RE: The Phalons