Prev: Strategic Movement (was Re: LaGrange...) Next: Re: FB SSD Gifs

Re: Strategic Movement (was Re: LaGrange...)

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 21:32:20 -0700
Subject: Re: Strategic Movement (was Re: LaGrange...)

...snip...JTL
> fresh supplies and a bit of liberty.	Just some thoughts,
 Noah,
     I had given some thought to the problem of crew replacement for
the scout ships (and every body else) because the ships (frequently)
just go to EOS and pop out again.   I thought that the problem was
not a major one because the ships crew replacement is below the
level of the exploration/colonization/exploition/construction/combat
level of the stratigic game.
     I am in this to roll dice, anything that complicates the control
of the 70+ ships, 20+ planets, (the preceding is not necessarly
completely correct, for reasons of security) just isnt worth the effort.
     I do enjoy the discussions of the transfer rates, null points,
acceleration calculation, and the rest of the things, but too much
detail ...can be too much.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Strategic Movement (was Re: LaGrange...) Next: Re: FB SSD Gifs