Prev: RE: FT Fiction Next: RE: Carrier design in FT

Some FT questions

From: Noah Doyle <nvdoyle@m...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 22:03:21 -0500
Subject: Some FT questions

	Does anybody have any idea what the stats for the Nanuchka I -
class
frigate would be in the FB design system?  I've got a bunch, and ESU
Naval
Command just said they're obsolete.  It would be nice to have an
'official'
design for that particular mini.
	What does the ESU ship name prefix (VKK in romanized Russian)
come ut to
be in Cyrillic?  And Russian speakers/readers out there?
	Jon (GZG), any plans for 6mm ESU infantry?  How about ESU
6mm/25mm
vehicles?  Or do they procure their vehicles from the same corporations
as
other nations?	Even good communists can buy things from capitalist
running
dogs, they just don't have to like it...as you can see, I'm curious
about
the future of the ESU lines - any new 25mm stuff planned for them?
	Another suggestion, on the 'Lazy Mans Cammo' thread, how about
decals of
the national emblems, in a few sizes (6mm vehicle roundels, 25mm vehicle

markings, 25mm troop insignia & starship-scale hull markings)?	The
starship hull ones would be really nice...
	Somebody on the list mentioned that you can get blank decal-type
shhets,
and run them thru a laser printer?  Is this true/feasible?  It would be
great, and I could make my own hull markings; just need a Cyrillic font
(anyone?) and translation help (anyone?).

Noah V. Doyle

Prev: RE: FT Fiction Next: RE: Carrier design in FT