Prev: Re: Star Wars Figures or The truth? about WEG Next: APSWs in SG2 - request for rules

RE: Lazy Man's Cammo

From: Matthew Brose <mjbrose@a...>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 21:21:45 -0500
Subject: RE: Lazy Man's Cammo

I don't recall the name of the material or what specific type of decal
it
works with, but I have used a commercially available chemical that helps
decal "snug" down over an irregular surface. I once used it when
applying
roundels to some French WWI aircraft miniatures, but have apparently
lost
the bottle during my last move. The roundel decals actually flowed down
into
the crevice separating wing and flap quite nicely.