Prev: Fleet Book Tonnage Next: Re: Carrier design in FT

Re: Star Wars Figures

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 10:52:28 -0700
Subject: Re: Star Wars Figures

   Yes I think that spaceship minis would sell well.  Agents of Gaming
seem
to be selling a lot of Bablyon 5 ship minis.  When the new Star Wars
movies
start to be released I'd think that were be a great interest in these.
Perhaps WEG would get Jon TO do a set of rules for Star Wars.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

> Has there been any talk of "official" spaceship minis?
>
> Geo-Hex wrote:

<snip>

> > I had the opportunity to view the new figures.  Marko of Global
Games
> > had the nod from WEG to do the redesign, and they are beautiful!
The