Prev: Re: Star Wars Figures Next: Re: SG II rules clarification re: GMS and SAW's mind bender

Re: UNSC forces

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 10:33:30 +0100
Subject: Re: UNSC forces

G'day guys,

>	According to Nic Robson the OU ship miniatures should be done
but I still
>have no idea what they look like.

I've got (well my husband's got - we're still negotiating final
ownership -
the only drawback of having more than one gamer in a family) a couple of
heavy cruisers so far. They look very similar to the vessels in Fifth
Element (i.e. flattened cylinders with lots of antennae out the front
and a
high bridge superstructure at the rear).

Have fun,

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

Prev: Re: Star Wars Figures Next: Re: SG II rules clarification re: GMS and SAW's mind bender