Prev: SG II rules clarification re: GMS and SAW's mind bender Next: Re: Star Wars Figures

Re: Vulnerability of tanks, aircraft to lower TL attacks

From: <maxxon@s...>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 12:22:36 +0300 (EEST)
Subject: Re: Vulnerability of tanks, aircraft to lower TL attacks

On Wed, 8 Jul 1998, Phillip E. Pournelle wrote:

>	It is a common practice for a friendly tank to fire its machine
guns at a
> friendly tank to delouse it (remove unwanted riders...).

The scenario was ONE tank vs. ONE legion.

Which brings me to the next point: How much MG ammo? (The size of the
legion depends on exact era, but it's definitely in the thousands).

The bottom line is: When you don't stand a chance in a fair fight, stop
fighting fair.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	   | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: SG II rules clarification re: GMS and SAW's mind bender Next: Re: Star Wars Figures