Prev: Re: Vulnerability of tanks, aircraft to lower TL attacks Next: Re: Carrier design in FT

Irregular, was Re: Dogs, use of (non-explosive), cats, and grav bikes.

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 16:34:15 +0200
Subject: Irregular, was Re: Dogs, use of (non-explosive), cats, and grav bikes.

Brian Burger wrote:

> > Just a quick mention, since I haven't plugged them for months,
> > that Irregular produce plenty of animal figures. I haven't a 25mm
> > catalogue to hand, but I'd be shocked if they didn't do dogs,
> > wolves, buffalo, crocodiles and sheep.
> >
> I do know that Irregular do 15mm animals - two types of dogs, I think:
> alsatian & something else (labrador type? Can't recall...)
>
> Apparently they're very nice minis - they look it, in the catalog, but
> don't own any.

I do; they are. Small, but then all 15mm minis are small :-)

> don't know about 25mm Irreg dogs - I actually doubt it, as Irreg's
25mm
> line is very small, and I can't recall seeing any animals in it. Too
bad
> the catalogs at home and I'm not right now...

Um... What? Irreg's 25mm line has a separate catalogue (possibly
combined
with larger scales, but I didn't get that impression when I talked to
them), whereas the 20mm, 15mm, 10mm, 6mm, 2mm and starship ranges all
share the same catalogue (which IIRC costs just as much). This seems to
indicate that the 25mm range is quite a bit bigger than their 15mm
range,
at least.

Indeed, I've seen several mentions (mainly on the DBM and Chipco lists)
about the 15mm ranges lagging behind the 25mm ranges rather than the
other way around...

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
who don't play in 25mm anyway :-)

oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Vulnerability of tanks, aircraft to lower TL attacks Next: Re: Carrier design in FT