Prev: RE: Range in FT Next: Test.

RE: NAC units, was Odd FT Idea

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 14:31:16 +1000
Subject: RE: NAC units, was Odd FT Idea

Yes, you have proven my point exactly, Australia is a part of the
Commonwealth (at least for the time being) yet due to the geographic
dislocation it is very much independant. In the 50's and 60's Australia
took a lot of guidance from the UK but was not dominated by it.

In 2180 the colonies are going to be slave to teh same tyranny of
distance. Given a population of 10 or 15 million, one can safely assume
some level of self sufficiency. So, it would be reasonable to accept
that colonies of this size would be co-operating with rather than
dominated by the Earth based nations.

Owen G