Prev: Re: Odd FT Idea Next: Re: Carrier design in FT

GenCon PreReg? How long does this take?

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 15:26:46 -0600
Subject: GenCon PreReg? How long does this take?

Hello:
	A few weeks ago, I pre-registrated for GenCon via the internet.
The
Andon WWW site told me that I would expect my materials in a couple of
days.  However, nothing from them has arrived.	I've tried calling Andon
customer service, but they're all at Origins and no one was there to
confirm my reservation.
	I want to know how long it's going to take for me to get my
confirmation letter from Andon.  Can anyone else who pre-registered tell
me how long this takes?
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

     "Armed people are free.  No state can control those who have the
machinery and the will to resist, no mob can take their liberty and
property.  And no 220-pound thug can threaten the well being or dignity
of a 110-pound woman who had two pounds of iron to even things out."

				     --Clarissa Olson
					From "The Probability Broach"
					By L. Neil Smith

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: Re: Odd FT Idea Next: Re: Carrier design in FT