Prev: Re: OT: Light Armor for Airborne (was Re: Advanced Guided Missile systems) Next: Re: Maps of teh FT universe

Re: Light Armor for Airborne

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 13:48:08 -0400
Subject: Re: Light Armor for Airborne

>Keep in mind that in gaming terms

About time chaps ! :-)

>That being said, is there a light armored vehicle in the GZG range that
>fits the bill of either air drop or light drop ship landing?

I use the LIPPC in just this role, there is another variant on htis with
railgun/HKP, the coonhound .  I belive that both the LIPPC and Coonhound
fit into the big resin dropship.  However, as i don't have one I use the
excellent Halycon Cheyenne dopship.

I have used my LIPPC regualrly in games of dash for the target/escape
from
the bag guys.	In these games I use my Grenadier Future Warriors with
berets (maroon, of course !) as Paras troops mounted in the LIPPC.  they
generally have to make a dash for or fight to a spaceport/dropzone where
the Cheyanne waits for them or loiters ready to come on station.  The
LIPPC
is just a shade too tall to fit under the dropship, however, it looks as
though it will fit in the bay.	These type of games can be great fun and
as
they are very 'cine-visual' I find them a good way of getting folks into
SG.

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics	     Tel: (718) 430 4289
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine	      Fax: (718) 430 8778
1300 Morris Park Avenue 			  email:
smurray@aecom.yu.edu
Bronx
New York 10461

Prev: Re: OT: Light Armor for Airborne (was Re: Advanced Guided Missile systems) Next: Re: Maps of teh FT universe