Prev: Re: KV Vehicle question Next: Re: (Stupid BMP tricks)

Noise..

From: "Jonathan White" <jw4@b...>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 08:46:31 +0100
Subject: Noise..

A quick request..  Can we keep the talk a *bit* more on topic? I came in
to a couple of
hundred emails this morning the vast majority of which were, well, only
subjectively
relevant to GZG - while the relative organisations of US vs. UK forces
and the American
Civil war may be of interest to some, I'd be seriously narked off if I
was paying to read all
this stuff when I wanted to talk about the *games*.

BTW, those hundred and odd emails generated 447 error emails to me. You
gotta love
being list admin...

			TTFN
				Jon

Prev: Re: KV Vehicle question Next: Re: (Stupid BMP tricks)