Prev: Re: Valiant Miniatures Next: Re: Bab5 Drinking Game OT

Bab5 Drinking Game

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen@f...>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 12:40:59 +1000
Subject: Bab5 Drinking Game

OK well this is way off topic, but I arranging a night in the near
future
that myself and as many friends as I can get are going to have a night
where we play a Bab5 drinking game night. Does anyone know of a sight
for
Bab5 drinking rules? I have some ideas, eg when ever Kosh says yes; take
drink, whenever Sheridan starts one of his long winded speeches; take a
drink, whenever Londo takes a drink; take drink, etc, but are there
already
legitimate rul;es for this out there anywhere. Any suggestions at all?

		 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd Oceania Regiment
		  "He dosen't know what he wants.
			  He's Insane"
		email J.Stephensen@fbs.gu.edu.au

Prev: Re: Valiant Miniatures Next: Re: Bab5 Drinking Game OT