Prev: Re: Dogs, use of (non-explosive), cats, and grav bikes. Next: Re: Valiant Miniatures

Re: (Stupid BMP tricks)

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 21:36:23 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: (Stupid BMP tricks)

You wrote:

e vehicle should get the >GMS for "free" in terms of capacity (still
must pay the points cost.)  In >fact, how about this optional rule:

Gotta have ammo storage room.  1 point for a GMS/L isn't that much.
And I prefer to keep it GMS/Ls.  GMS/Hs are just too big to stuff into
a little ol' gun barrel--and way too unbalancing, especially vs. lower
tech forces.  My Tagmatic Kataphracts with Superior ECM and Enhanced
PDSs on the size 4 medium tanks ignore GMSs.  Basic ECM and no PDSs get
chewed up badly enough as it is.

John

Prev: Re: Dogs, use of (non-explosive), cats, and grav bikes. Next: Re: Valiant Miniatures