Prev: Re: Advanced Guided Missile systems Next: Re: Dogs, use of (non-explosive), cats, and grav bikes.

Re: Dogs, use of (non-explosive), cats, and grav bikes.

From: <Sabmason@a...>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 22:29:23 EDT
Subject: Re: Dogs, use of (non-explosive), cats, and grav bikes.

In a message dated 98-07-05 21:35:37 EDT, David B. writes of animal
husbandry:

<<  but I'd be shocked if they didn't do dogs,
 wolves, buffalo, crocodiles and sheep. >>

No Comment.

But, seriously, crocodile handlers in SG2?  C'mon, you Aussies, can't
you see
that in the OUDF?  I mean, you've got that lunatic (I CAN'T remember his
@#$%&
name!) who fools with really bad-tempered carnivores, and sticks his arm
into
the borrows of venemous snakes.  He's on TV here, every so often.  And I
thought _we_ were nuts.

Noah
Humor, guys, humor...uh...put the croc back, OK?

Prev: Re: Advanced Guided Missile systems Next: Re: Dogs, use of (non-explosive), cats, and grav bikes.