Prev: RE: Question about the "B5-like" GZG minis Next: On The Subject Of Sensors

Re: TNE Aslan Minis

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@n...>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 14:44:16 -0400
Subject: Re: TNE Aslan Minis

At 12:52 AM 7/5/98 EDT, you wrote:
>But seriously, GZG, the old designs of
>Traveller vehicles would translate well into 6mm DS2 stuff - lots of
illos
>from the Regency Combat Vehicle Guide to work with.  They'd make GREAT
UN
>Ground Forces stuff...I'll send you some, if interested...

Actually, a lot of the GZG designs look like they were taken from
2300AD,
especially in the hovertanks.  GZG's Goliath Mk.2 looks a fair bit like
the
American M9, the Wombat hover APC a lot like the Kangaroo IV hover APC
(though that's a pretty generic design, I'd say, sloped box on skirts),
but
the crowning touch is GZG's Rommel hover tank -- the spitting image of
the
German Luki-IX in 2300AD.

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@NERC.com

Prev: RE: Question about the "B5-like" GZG minis Next: On The Subject Of Sensors