Prev: RE: Babylon 5 Next: RE: Question about the "B5-like" GZG minis

EFSB & RE: Babylon 5

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 12:37:24 -0500
Subject: EFSB & RE: Babylon 5

But complaining about the Byron character is SO important! WE WILL NOT
BE
STOPPED. Though, I thought the actor did a fine bit-part Minbari earlier
on. ;->=

Actually, I was wondering, hoping this is a bit more on topic, whether
anyone knows of a place to find names/classes to match to the piccies of
ships in the EFSB. 'side the Omegas and Hyperions and that which DOES
have
a caption, of course. If this was mentioned on the list, can someone
tell
me about when so I can narrow my archive search(thanks, Jerry), or a
website with the info?

Nope, EFSB is not a GZG product. I failed. I'll go put the bit bucket
over
my head now.

Thanks!

The_Beast

Prev: RE: Babylon 5 Next: RE: Question about the "B5-like" GZG minis