Prev: RE: Odd FT Idea Next: Re: Advanced Guided Missile systems

RE: Babylon 5 (OT)

From: "John Jeffery Shoemark" <shoemark@a...>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 18:24:02 +1000
Subject: RE: Babylon 5 (OT)

Nah, It's because we're all bloody convicts mate. Don't you read
history?
Want to buy a watch?   :)
Hee, I love stereotypes.

By the way I have a RCMP force (Royal Canuk Military Protectorate) force
for
Stargrunt. Based loosely on the idea of Scot descent Canadians starting
up a
colony and ressurecting the Jacobite royal family. Really just an excuse
convert the OU jetbike into a Mountie!

John S

Prev: RE: Odd FT Idea Next: Re: Advanced Guided Missile systems