Prev: Re: John Atkinson Next: Re: Odd FT Idea

Re: Advanced Guided Missile systems

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 22:00:20 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Advanced Guided Missile systems

You wrote:

>OTH GMS

I saw on someone's home page rules for indirect fire GMSs.  Didn't the
old British Swingfire have something like this capability?

>	Attack Drones are supbject to Area Defense, LAD and point
Defense
as well >as ECM, just like any other GMS.

Validities as per GMS, drawing five chits?  I kinda don't like it 'coz
it allows attacking hidden units or units no one can see.  I'll buy
that you know generally where your enemy is, but not precise enough to
target them without eye-on the objective.  YMMV.

John

Prev: Re: John Atkinson Next: Re: Odd FT Idea