Prev: Re: Odd FT Idea Next: Re: Odd FT Idea

New Full Thrust pages on our site

From: Bart Vetters <bart.vetters@C...>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 20:16:11 +0200
Subject: New Full Thrust pages on our site

Hi,

a quick & blatant plug for some Full Thrust pages on our club's site
(URL below). We've recently started a 'narrative' campaign for Full
Thrust, and I've put up a page on it. As the thing has only just
started, there's not much available yet, but there is a downloadable
scenario on there. You'll find the link by scrolling to the 'local
pages on wargaming' section on the main page.

CU

Bart

-
      Schild & Vriend Miniature Wargaming Club, Leuven, Belgium
http://www.chem.kuleuven.ac.be/research/fysanal/members/bv/GAMES/snv.htm
-

Prev: Re: Odd FT Idea Next: Re: Odd FT Idea