Prev: Re: Vulnerability of tanks, aircraft to lower TL attacks Next: Re: Odd FT Idea

Re: Odd FT Idea

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 12:43:31 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Odd FT Idea

You wrote:

>I could see a recruiting crisis. But what do you mean 'battle
>competence' - so far as I know (which ain't far in this regard), the
>Papal Gaurd hasn't been involved in any overt (who knows covert?

The Papal Guard requires it's troops to fulfil traditional military
functions, counter-terrorist functions, bodyguard functions, AND
tourist attraction functions.  Getting someone who's good at all three
of the first and the patience to deal with the last is a bit difficult.

John

Prev: Re: Vulnerability of tanks, aircraft to lower TL attacks Next: Re: Odd FT Idea