Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Next: Re: Odd FT Idea

RE: OT Lights to game/paint by

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 11:57:19 -0500
Subject: RE: OT Lights to game/paint by

I've done the blacklight thing; exciting concept, difficult in
execution.

Usually done on blacksheets: attracts fluorescing white lint. Sounds
more
kewl than looks.

If almost totally black-out otherwise, REALLY screws up your depth
perception, which can be nasty as you grap for a fig to move it.
Likewise,
make certain your drink cups, can kooseys(thermal wraps), etc. also
glow,
or spills abound.

Fluorescing monofilament fishing line, good size for lining up shots
between figs, doesn't really shine as much as I was hoping. Course, I
used
the white, and the colored might work better.

I REALLY like using the light, non-glowing paints for the main parts of
the
ship, and the 'day-glo' for engine tips, weapons, etc., espcially using
particular color, say red orange for engine exhaust, blue for engine
panels, pink for beams...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Next: Re: Odd FT Idea