Prev: Getting weirder and more OT (was:Re: Wacky Idea #217) Next: Re: sniper weapons for SGII

Re: Wacky Idea #217

From: Jonathan White <jw4@b...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 20:27:34 +0100
Subject: Re: Wacky Idea #217

>     While I am at it, I should paint up a unit or two equipped with
>Douglas Adams SEP field--great for recon units....  "Ah, sir?	Is it
>just me, or did a huge freakin' tank just drive through the camp?"
>"Just ignore it, private.  It's someone else's problem."
All very well, but wouldn't they be hard to control in a battelfield
context? Always crashing into each other, that sort of thing...

>Tom Sullivan
>"Well, we've seen the light at the end of the tunnel.	Now all we can
do
>is hope that it's not a supernova."
Isn't there a Greg Bear novel where the light at the end of the tunnel
actually *is* a supernova? Hey, it's a very long tunnel....

			TTFN
				Jon

Prev: Getting weirder and more OT (was:Re: Wacky Idea #217) Next: Re: sniper weapons for SGII