Prev: Re: Wacky Idea #217 Next: Re: Wacky Idea #217

Re: sniper weapons for SGII

From: "Tom Sullivan" <starkfist@h...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 10:43:18 PDT
Subject: Re: sniper weapons for SGII

>You wrote:
>
>>were not always available. Then again, we did take out T-34's with
>soda  >bottles filled with tar and gasoline...
>
>And T-26s with lumber.  Read account of Finnish soldier during Winter
>War who used fallen trees jammed into a T-26's running gear to
>immobilize it, and then shot the Russian tankers as they tried to see
>what was happening. . .
>
>John Atkinson

     Sooner or later (he said irrelevantly) I am going to use some of my

Ral Partha war dogs to make some dog mines.  Just for laughs.  They
might be fun for a few odd scenarios, as well....

Tom Sullivan
"Go on, Ivan!  Go on, boy!  Wait!  Nyet!  Nyet!  Stay, Ivan, stay!  For
the love of God, sta-"
*boom*

Prev: Re: Wacky Idea #217 Next: Re: Wacky Idea #217