Prev: Re: Table Size (was Room to Game) Next: Re: sniper weapons for SGII

Re: sniper weapons for SGII

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 09:43:46 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: sniper weapons for SGII

You wrote:

>Q. Just for the record whats the go with the Heavy Anti-Material Rifle
>(HAMR? and yes I've read the little blurb on page 27. Is it supposed
to >be a rifle that fires "anti-matter" slugs or is it just given that
name >because of the nasty effect it has on any target it hits.

Anti-Material rifles (not Antimatter) are large-caliber rifles like
that .50 cal thing the USMC has (or, for TNE fans, the 14.5mm Crunch
Gun that fires DS rounds).  It's called anti-material because it's
politically incorrect to say "We designed this thing to be able to
punch through the target's helmet."

John

Prev: Re: Table Size (was Room to Game) Next: Re: sniper weapons for SGII