Prev: Re: Table Size (was Room to Game) Next: Re: Mini Stands

RE: Table Size (was Room to Game)

From: "Andy Skinner" <askinner@a...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 10:12:03 -0400
Subject: RE: Table Size (was Room to Game)

I've got a game room in our house--much improved over the basement I
used to
be in.	I've got a closet and some metal shelves for storing terrain and
games, and a little desk for painting.	I've got some stools to sit
on--they
allow you to rest without sitting down all the way.

The main item is a ping-pong table.  Every now and then I clean off the
table well enough to play ping-pong.  :)  It's 150 cm from the inside of
the
white line along one side to the other, and not twice as long (I don't
know
how long it is).  It has been plenty big for any game I've played, plus
stuff on the ends.  I wouldn't want something lower, since I think I'd
have
to lean over more.

andy

Prev: Re: Table Size (was Room to Game) Next: Re: Mini Stands