Prev: Re: sniper weapons for SGII Next: Re: sniper weapons for SGII

Re: Room to Game

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 23:39:29 +1000
Subject: Re: Room to Game

> True story.  In a recent conversation with my girlfriend, we were
>discussing our hypothetical future house.  At one point, she said to
me,
>"We have to have a nice, big, open area somewhere in the house."
"Why's
>that?", I asked, a little suspiciously.  She looked me in the eye, and
>said, very seriously, "So we can have a nice big gaming table."  I had
>never believed that such a woman was possible, and yet....  Am I lucky,
or
>am I very lucky?

She just knows that if you don't, you'll take up whatever other big open
space is available ie the lounge room. :)

----
Jeremy Sadler: jsadleratearthlingdotnet (You can work it out)

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair.  Then I
thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible
things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them?  So, now
take great comfort in then general hostility and unfairness of the
universe." - J. Michael Straczynski

Prev: Re: sniper weapons for SGII Next: Re: sniper weapons for SGII