Prev: RE: [OT] B5 Episodes Next: Re: Robotech stuff (longish)

Re: Room to Game

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 13:01:02 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: Room to Game

At 09:44 PM 6/25/98 -0400, you wrote:
>	True story.  In a recent conversation with my girlfriend, we
were
>discussing our hypothetical future house.  At one point, she said to
me,
>"We have to have a nice, big, open area somewhere in the house."
"Why's
>that?", I asked, a little suspiciously.  She looked me in the eye, and
>said, very seriously, "So we can have a nice big gaming table."  I had
>never believed that such a woman was possible, and yet....  Am I lucky,
or
>am I very lucky?

My fiancee is pretty much the same.  I have a room pretty much devoted
my games (and her craft, but that only takes up a corner).  We MAY move
in
the near future and have talked about making sure there's room for a
gaming
room in any place we move to.  She thinks its essential!  And recently
she's started letting me paint in the dining room as there's more light
in
there and its less oppressive than the gaming room (which has an awful
dark
green paint scheme that makes the room quite depressing at times).
"Anything to get you painting again" she says.	What a woman.

-Kelvin....

    "Where is Private Jonson?"
  "He's busy cleaning PFC Bowlay
	off the APC sir!"

Prev: RE: [OT] B5 Episodes Next: Re: Robotech stuff (longish)