Prev: Albedo for FT/DS2 (new site) Next: Re: FT3 Sensor Rules [Long]

Re: Room to Game

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 21:44:07 -0400
Subject: Re: Room to Game

	True story.  In a recent conversation with my girlfriend, we
were
discussing our hypothetical future house.  At one point, she said to me,
"We have to have a nice, big, open area somewhere in the house."  "Why's
that?", I asked, a little suspiciously.  She looked me in the eye, and
said, very seriously, "So we can have a nice big gaming table."  I had
never believed that such a woman was possible, and yet....  Am I lucky,
or
am I very lucky?

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Albedo for FT/DS2 (new site) Next: Re: FT3 Sensor Rules [Long]