Prev: Room to Game Next: Re: How to kill a GEV tank

Re: FTFB--new fleet design philosophies.

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 19:14:31 -0600
Subject: Re: FTFB--new fleet design philosophies.

trapper wrote:

> Are you volunteering to write up starship designs for these? :)
>
> -trapper
> (who'd love to model Jovian Chronicles in FT,but is still lacking the
Fleet
> Book)

	Hmmm... Particle beams, KK cannons, and missiles would be easy
duplicate using the current FB rules.  However the heavy laser cannon on
the Valient Class CV might take the HBW from the EFSB.
	Hopefully we'll get the HBW sorted out for FTIII
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

     "Think of all the considerations that go into each decision you
make:
Is it ethical? Is it good in the long run? Who benefits? Who is harmed?
What
will it cost? Does it go with the couch? Now imagine a large
group-imagine a
very large group, say, 250 million people-trying to agree on every
decision
made by every person in the country. The result would be stupid, silly
and
hugely wasteful-in short, the result would be government."

				     --P.J. O'Rourke

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: Room to Game Next: Re: How to kill a GEV tank