Prev: New ships (details) Next: Re: FTFB--new fleet design philosophies.

Re: How to kill a GEV tank

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 13:52:56 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: How to kill a GEV tank

You wrote:

>     Really?  That seems a bit harsh.	I would think that IFF chips
>would tend to make the use of APFCs a bit safer than that.
Personally, >I let them work unless there is a unit of friendlys
between the tank and >the unit firing at it.

How do you tell the difference between a friendly infantryman and a
hostile?  IFF chips in his helmet?  I don't trust 'em to work right.

John

Prev: New ships (details) Next: Re: FTFB--new fleet design philosophies.