Prev: Re: FTFB--new fleet design philosophies. Next: Re: How to kill a GEV tank

Re: FSE Ships cool?

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 12:22:10 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: FSE Ships cool?

You wrote:

>Can't just be the French?  The Kafers are one of the best developed
Alien >races in any Scifi setting.  The whole new frontier thing works
well for >me.  As for the technology used, well I never much care as to
how its >supposed to work in reality.

Who put it out?  If it's GDW it's gotta be pretty good.  It's also
kinda outa print.  I'm already spending too much effort trying to track
down TNE stuff.

>As a matter of interest what is everyones favourite GZG model?  I
suppose >mine would be either the NSL SD or BD.  No fiddly bits on them
at all, they >look like they mean business.

Category:

Small: NAC Heavy Frigate So Gosh-darn cute.
Medium: FSE Heavy Cruiser One-piece, sleek and mean.
Large: FSE Superdreadnought Easy to assemble and ONE BIG MOTHA'.  I
mean, that's a serious hunk o' lead.
Other: Dirtside "Boxcar" VTOLs.  Versatile.  Mounted them on clear
plastic bases (bought some Warzone ones) and use them both as Dirtside
II transport VTOLs and Full Thrust Light Freighters.  :)

John

Prev: Re: FTFB--new fleet design philosophies. Next: Re: How to kill a GEV tank