Prev: Re: Orbits Defined Next: RE: How to kill a <grav> tank :)

RE: Robotech stuff (longish)

From: "McClure, Kent" <kent.mcclure@l...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 06:15:24 -0700
Subject: RE: Robotech stuff (longish)

> Rob Pruden wrote:
>
	>Great ideas for Robotech conversion.  We'll try 'em out here.
What
are you
	>using for miniatures?	All that I've seen are the plastic
models
(1/144 -
	>1/170 scale Veritechs and "1/2000" ships - rather large for the
usual
	>gaming table).  Are there any smaller, metal figures available?
Where
	>could I find them?

	I was at a Japanese import store that specialized in Anime and
they
had  a model kit that included three or four of the
battlepods/veritechs/bioroids in the set.  These were all plastic and
about
2 inches tall.	They might work okay.

	Another thing that you could do for the Veritechs is to find a
set
of modern carrier aircraft in 1/350th or 1/700 scale and use all the
F-14s
for the Veritechs in fighter mode.
				Kent McClure

Prev: Re: Orbits Defined Next: RE: How to kill a <grav> tank :)