Prev: Re: FTFB--new fleet design philosophies. Next: Re: I can't unsubscribe!!!!

Re: Full Thrust 3 rules

From: alun.thomas@c...
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 10:04:04 +0100
Subject: Re: Full Thrust 3 rules

> >Another house rule way that might be interesting; SMLs will attack
EVERY
> >ship within the detonation radius.  Roll to see the number of
missiles
> >that actually find targets, and then 'allocate' the missiles to
targets
> >in the area, either randomly, equally, by size, or by however you
feel
> >like doing it.

> Hey - I LIKE this idea.   [...] My personal take on this is that I
> would prefer an allocation scheme - Roll to see how many successfully
[...]

Why not just give them the same sort of AI as MT missiles ?

i.e. let them hit whichever target the firing player wants them to.

You could even allow a player to split the missiles between ships,
but I'd be against this because it'd slow the game down.

Alun.
(alun.thomas@cbis.com)

Prev: Re: FTFB--new fleet design philosophies. Next: Re: I can't unsubscribe!!!!