Prev: Earth Force Sourcebook Next: Re: FT3 rules and SMs

Re: Earth Force Sourcebook

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 18:50:18 -0700
Subject: Re: Earth Force Sourcebook

"Buji Kern" <mrbuji@whidbey.net> asked:

> I'm prolly going to get the EFSB, as I found B5 Wars to be overly
> complicated. My question is, do you need the Babylon Project RPG
rulebook to
> use the space combat rules in the EFSB? Silly question, maybe, but I
might
> be buying it sight unseen so I wanted to make sure. Thanks,

   You do not need the RPG rulebook in order to use the space combat
rules.
Just buy the Earthforce Supplement and have fun.  By the way these rules
were written by Jon Tulley who wrote Full Thurst, another space combat
game.
The B5 rules are very simular to the new Full Thrust rules as found in
new
Fleet Book he wrote.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Earth Force Sourcebook Next: Re: FT3 rules and SMs