Prev: Re: Full Thrust 3 rules Next: Re: Operational Level Game with Sensor Rules

Re: Full Thrust 3 rules

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 18:59:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Full Thrust 3 rules

John Leary wrote:

> Jerry Han wrote:

> > Back to work!  (8-)
> >
>     Going back to work is not the answer!

It is when you need money to buy all those minatures you keep
looking at.  (8-)

> I guess one of the problems I have with SMLs is: they are just to
> 'smart' when you consider how 'stupid' the FT missile is.

Well, in the end, it's what you feel comfortable with.	If you don't
like SMLs, don't use them.  I don't use MT missiles for that reason.

Later,
J.

--
Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"There's only now, there's only here, give in to love, or live in fear.

Prev: Re: Full Thrust 3 rules Next: Re: Operational Level Game with Sensor Rules