Prev: Re: Full Thrust 3 rules Next: Re: SMLs

Re: Miniature Battle Damage

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 17:42:08 -0400
Subject: Re: Miniature Battle Damage

	One of my Mark V Ogres is missing two of the secondary
batteries, so I
made a pair of substitutes out of brass tubing.  Unfortunately, I could
not
get the mussles of the guns anything close to correct.	So, I snipped
them
off about halfway down their length, used pliers to mangle the ends, and
then used a dremel tool to make craters and some awfully big bullet
holes
in the hull.  It painted up pretty well--white annd red body, with the
"craters" being painted black, with black paint drybrushed on to radiate
away from the holes.  A bit of silver at the very bottom of the hole,
and
the scars were done.  It was an easy effect, and one that I may well
repeat
somewhere down the line.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Full Thrust 3 rules Next: Re: SMLs