Prev: Re: Full Thrust 3 rules Next: Re: Full Thrust 3 rules

Re: Miniature Battle Damage

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 12:44:33 -0700
Subject: Re: Miniature Battle Damage

The other thing also, if you've got a little extra time or money is to
have a few ships "wrecked up" where you can replace good ones with them
in the heat of battle. It becomes visually appealing. I paint a lot of
5mm troops for Napoleanics, Ancients, and SYW and I use the extra figs
as casualties. They get a quick paint job, (lots of red) then I sprinkle
them around battle sites. Looks very cool. Plus it reminds us that
there's some real (metal) dyin' down there. <g>

Los

Prev: Re: Full Thrust 3 rules Next: Re: Full Thrust 3 rules