Prev: Ogre/DS2 Conversion Next: Re: How to kill a <grav> tank :)

Re: How to kill a <grav> tank :)

From: <ShldWulf@a...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 16:22:32 EDT
Subject: Re: How to kill a <grav> tank :)

This part of the thread reminded me of a cartoon I once saw:

<< > It's a non-issue.	Tanks are fun and easy to kill.  Mines, satchel
 > charges, shoulder-fired rockets.

 <shrug> depends if tanks are hover, or grav. >>

Ok now picture a grav tank in hover mode, underneath it is an ICE truck
full
of soldiers pyramided on each others shouders, the guy on top reaching
up on
his tip toes to try and place a satchel charge.... the tank is JUST out
of
reach.....

I thought it was funny :)

Prev: Ogre/DS2 Conversion Next: Re: How to kill a <grav> tank :)