Prev: Re: Albedo ACV's in Full Thrust Next: Re: Flying saucer ship model at Toy's 'R' Us

Albedo ACV's in Full Thrust

From: HRAZ71A@p... (MR DAVID E PETERS)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 14:16:50, -0500
Subject: Albedo ACV's in Full Thrust

      Dear List Members:

       I am trying to find a way to represent ACV's in Full Thrust.
Should I use the missile rules from More Thrust.  Or should I try to
create a new weapon system that the movement of the ACV's  needs to
be plotted each turn until they reach the ship.   As for ACV's, they
could do 1D6 damage.   The other weapons in Albedo are not hard to
figure out.

      David Peters

Prev: Re: Albedo ACV's in Full Thrust Next: Re: Flying saucer ship model at Toy's 'R' Us