Prev: RE: Looking for US Army minis Next: SMLs

Re: Modern Equivalents

From: "Steve Pugh" <mafb90@p...>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 12:41:08 +0100
Subject: Re: Modern Equivalents

> Are HMGs considered RFAC/1s?	If not, then what are they?

No. RFAC/1s are 20/25mm weapons.
In DS2 they're APSWs. (See pages 13 or 35)
In SG2 they don't exist.

> What's the Size Class of the USA's M1xx? 3 or 4?  Gun is same size as
> vehicle?

Not sure what you're talking about.

> For that matter, what size is the Bradley?  2?

I'd say yes to Size 2.

Steve

--
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
 Attack ships on fire, off the shoulder of Orion...

Prev: RE: Looking for US Army minis Next: SMLs