Prev: Urban Terrain (wasSG2 Bunkers/Buildings) Next: Re: Urban Terrain (wasSG2 Bunkers/Buildings)

Looking for US Army minis

From: <NVDoyle@a...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 23:44:04 EDT
Subject: Looking for US Army minis

Anybody know where (in the world, I'm not picky) I can get 25mm modern
(body
armor & all) US Army/USMC minis?  Suitable for use with the SG2 minis?
Vietnam-era would be acceptable, but I'd rather have the new
Fritz-helmet
types.	I'd like to find some with the M16A2, the M203 under-barrel GL,
and
some support weapons as well.  I don't have a preference as to SAW type
(FN
Minimi, either M60 variant OK).

     Y'know, now that I think about it, with the USA having the Fritz
helmet,
and the older M60, which looks a LOT like the MG42, I can see how some
Russian
Great Patriotic War vets would be a bit twitchy.

Prev: Urban Terrain (wasSG2 Bunkers/Buildings) Next: Re: Urban Terrain (wasSG2 Bunkers/Buildings)