Prev: EFSB: new info from recent eps. Next: Re: EFSB/B5 spoiler (season 5)

Re: Communication and Travel

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 01:01:53 -0500
Subject: Re: Communication and Travel

At 23:51 6/15/98, John Atkinson wrote:
>precision with anything other than a SOF strike is loony.  They've yet
>to build a weapon that can go in, search the hootches for weapons,
>check IDs, and take appropriate action in each individual case.  And
>they never will.

Terminators, assasin droids, powered armor controlled by VR setups from
ships in orbit.... those kinds of weapons could do the above. But I
understand your point.

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28 /
PPIG #42

"The wisest and best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions,
may
be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke.
"
    - Jane Austen, _Pride & Predjudice_

Prev: EFSB: new info from recent eps. Next: Re: EFSB/B5 spoiler (season 5)