Prev: RE: SG2 Bunkers/Buildings rules(long) Next: Re: SG2 Bunkers/Buildings rules(long)

Re: A Few New DS2 Ideas

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 20:31:00 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: A Few New DS2 Ideas

You wrote:

>I wasn't thinking of evasion of optical guidance, but of the missile's
>manuvering capabilities; jinking, dodging, etc.  This would be rolled
with >either the ECM or the PDS roll - not sure which yet.

Most GMSs are going to be pretty hyper-velocity.  Computor controlled
PDSs can maybe shoot down (big maybe, at best 50/50 chance), but moving
out of the way isn't going to be an option.

>Any other ideas, everybody
>BTW, work does progress on the Nukes, Dogs & Air-Defense Rules...
>ADS/HEL/5/SUP...bad, bad, very bad.

I tossed out some draft alternate ADSes, not much comment.  Who's doing
the Dog rules, again?

John

Prev: RE: SG2 Bunkers/Buildings rules(long) Next: Re: SG2 Bunkers/Buildings rules(long)