Prev: A Few New DS2 Ideas Next: Re: Communication and Travel

Re: Communication and Travel

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 23:31:27 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Communication and Travel

You wrote:

>there a way to attack them? Probably.	Can they produce things to
>kill M1 tanks for $10,000 or less... probably. Can they deal with the

20-lb satchel charge on back deck.  And don't tell me a high-tech
farming community can't come up with high explosives.

>analogous. Try the chechens vs. the russians. Try the russians vs.
>the afghans. Try the americans vs. the vietnamese. Try a number of

Don't try American vs. Vietnamese.  You'll find yourself taking a
couple million casualties in the process.  The Vietnamese were actually
not too bright militarily--they just didn't care about casualties,
whereas we did.

John

Prev: A Few New DS2 Ideas Next: Re: Communication and Travel