Prev: Re: What makes a Carrier? (ftfb) Next: Re: Communication and Travel

Re: GenCon?

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 21:27:21 GMT
Subject: Re: GenCon?

On Sun, 14 Jun 1998 13:05:33 -0600, "Mark A. Siefert."
<cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu>
wrote:

>Hmmm... If I can get my father's blessing. I could get the use of his
>mini-van.  Then we can arrange a pick up point, crowd as many bodies in
>as possible, and go from there.

That's got possibilities. Timing is still an issue (especially if people
have
a game in the next slot) but it would be cool. We just bought a CR-V, so
could take another 3 or 4 people without a problem.

Allan Goodall	      agoodall@sympatico.ca

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like
my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like
his passengers.

Prev: Re: What makes a Carrier? (ftfb) Next: Re: Communication and Travel